Hello my Beauties!
Today I will be reviewing (as the title suggests), The Original Fango Mud Therapy by Jor’el Parker. The mask itself comes in an orange,recyclable tube and I have the 30 ml size.
This typically retails for $10/- (USD). Approximately Rs.671/- only.
A full size 210 ml mask tube retails for $70 (USD) or Rs.4,700/- only. The website states: “Reveal your best skin from head to toe with our Fango Mud Therapy. Blended with moisturizing Sweet Almond and nourishing Avocado oils, along with rejuvenating Green Tea antioxidants and exfoliating Volcanic Ash minerals, our Fango Mud intensely hydrates, protects and deep cleanses your skin.”
This face mask which is safe enough to use on the body as well. Though it doesn’t say what skin type it suits I have a feeling it will be most suited for oily skin types, and offers anti aging and skin brightening properties. .
The product is 100% vegan and is gluten and cruelty free. It protects the skin from harmful damage caused by free radicals and pollutants in the environment.
The mask intensely moisturizes and hydrates due to the blend of the sweet almond and avocado oil. The green tea in it is not only a great anti oxidant but also doubles as an anti aging agent, while the volcanic ash gently exfoliates the skin.
The tube claims that it minimizes pores, reduces fine lines and deep cleanses. Regular use will decrease dark circles and reverse sun damage.
Over time it will purify the skin to bring out your natural luster and tone.Noteworthy ingredients are:
- Water (I like it when this is the first ingredient listed in a product)
- Kaolin, Bentonite (healing clay mud; Yup so made for oily skin)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (organic sweet almond) oil
- Persea Gratissima (organic avocado) oil
- Gaultheria Procumbens (wintergreen) leaf extract | Tones the skin and prevents acne
- Anthemis Nobilis (chamomile) flower extract | Reduces skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals.
- Calendula Officinalis (pot marigold) flower extract | An anti-aging ingredient.