- I squirted one pump of the Foundation on my hand.
- Wiped it off on to my beauty blender.
- Dotted my face in sections with the beauty blender and then
- Dabbed it onto my face till it blended and gently buffed into an even, airbrushed finish and flawless look
- Conceals imperfections
- Illuminates the complexion
- Is weightless
- Glides on seamlessly
- Provides a sheer to moderate coverage
- Natural matte finish
- Helps even skin tone
- Skin looks and feels fresh all day long
- One pump is all you need
- Lasts all day
- No need to touch up
- In time you will see a noticeable difference in your skin texture, tone and over all health
I chose the foundation in the shade medium. I quite like the packaging.
It’s pretty classy but not over-the-top. It’s functional and besides the metallic lid getting smudges I think it’s a great design.
I like being able to see the color of the product and exactly how much is left in the bottle. Below is one pump of the product:
You really only need one pump if you are using this with a brush or a beauty blender. The box suggests using a brush.
I feel my complexion is evened out.My redness is toned down and I have quite a bit of coverage.
It wore well for the duration of the day and didn’t move at all which is an issue with the BB cream I use. For reference, I have oily skin.
My take on this foundation:
Weightless: It is indeed weightless. You won’t feel it sitting on your or giving you a cakey feel
Glides on seamlessly: It blended in very easily and without much effort
Coverage: It gave me sheer/light coverage. For me a sheer coverage is sufficient. With the right tools this could easily be built to medium coverage.
Finish: A matte finish is always natural looking
Skin tone: My skin tone was evened very well.
Thank you so much for reading. Remember to be kind to your self ‘coz there’s no one like you.
PS: Wish to buy this foundation? Click on :