Just received my Fab Bag for the month of July,2016 and super duper excited!! For those who don’t know what a Fab Bag is, its an Indian beauty subscription service.
Every month the beauty experts at Fab Bag, select high quality beauty products for their subscribers. Fab Bag works in association with brands to select 3 or more amazing products exclusively customized for each subscriber.
They then thoughtfully pack and send them in a delightful bag. Have a look at the absolutely delightful bag I received my goodies in……
This is the front part of the bag. Don’t miss the adorable pink lip prints not to mention the oh – so – cute pink zipper detail. !!
This is the back of the bag. The bag it self is some sort of leatherite material.
Very good quality. This month Fab Bag, is sending their subscribers, two variants of this bag.
There’s this one and there’s another with the same background but with red colored lip prints and red zipper detail.
Though red is my face color, I’m so glad I got the pink one. Let’s have a look at what’s inside !!
This is the box that it comes packed in.
The items included in this times Fab Bag were:
- SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick (Full size)
- Neemli Naturals, Bengal Gram Exfoliater (Full size)
- Pep Moisture Velvet Shampoo (Full size)
- Johara Instant Radiance Face Scrub
Of the lot, only the face scrub was a sample size. Prices of these were as follows:
- SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick (INR 799/- only )
- Neemli Naturals, Bengal Gram Exfoliater (INR 425/- only)
- Pep Moisture Velvet Shampoo (INR 119/- only)
- Johara Instant Radiance Face Scrub (INR 500/- only)
Also included in the pack were 3 info cards:
- In my Fab Bag contest card
- The Hello Gorgeous menu card and
- A Johara info card
Lets look at each product now. The first product was a SUGAR Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick in the shade Poison Ivy.
In the last month of June,2016, I received a mail from Fab Bag, asking me to choose the star product for the July,2016 bag. Every month Fab Bag features one star product.
This time it was a product by SUGAR Cosmetics. On offer were two new Its A Pout Time! Vivid lipstick shades:
- Peachy Little Liars (‘Pretty Little Liars’ anyone?!) and
- That 70’s Red (Reminiscent of ‘That 70’s Show’)
Also in the line up were their previous shades such as:
- Breaking Bare (‘Breaking Bad’?!??!!)
- Mad Magenta (‘Mad Men’?!??)
- Coraline in the City (‘Caroline In the City’??!??)
- The Big Bang Berry (‘Big Bang Theory’?!?)
- Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick in the shade Poison Ivy and
- Stroke of Genius Heavy Duty Kohl in the shade Black.
Incidentally, all their lipstick shades are named after popular TV shows. But more on that later!
In a previous Fab Bag, I had already received a lipstick, and a kohl (Twist and Shout) so I decided to choose a lip crayon. Have a look at the swatch below:
Do you like the lil heart I made out of it? The texture is very smooth and creamy.
Something like a comfort matte? The kinds that won’t tug at your lips as you swipe it on?!
Have a look at the packaging it comes in:
Nice huh?! Look at the crayon below:
Also included was a lip crayon sharpener. Look at the pics below:
I like that it comes in its own, tiny, snug box. I’d like to limit my blog word limit to up to 600 words.
We’re on 621 with this one. Hence, I’m going to elaborate in a separate blog.
Until then, in the words of Ellen Degeneres….”Be Kind To One Another!”